But this wasn't just the same scammer. According to Nico whilst speaking to user Chilly573, the scammer was even a trusted friend of his!
.
People were shocked to hear that he had gotten scammed for the 2nd day in a row, and even began handing out advice for the future, which Nico took in mind for future reference. Unlike last time, Nico has decided to keep the scammer's name private due to the outburst that was formed in the community over his other scammer, Christopher Perez aka, Chrisperezcp. However, if you are curious to find out, Nico has offered to tell some people who is scammer was, but he requests that you are to keep it private.
Later on, Drama Penguin investigator Ealyan aka, BriannaTBHs interviewed Nico about the whole situation.
Here's what went down:
Ealyan: Hi Nico, my name is Ealyan and I am an interviewer on the blog CPDramaPenguin. We've noticed the issues recently regarding two scammers who targeted you. Would you be interested in partaking in an interview?
Nico: I would love to :)
Ealyan: Awesome thank you for being so eager to put the truth out there, and to jump right into it, we'd like to ask you; What is it exactly that you're being scammed for?
Nico: I'm being scammed by codes, Club Penguin codes to be exact!
Ealyan: How have you come to acquire so many coin coins that you use to trade away?
Nico: They aren't coin codes, the way I acquire them you mean get them is by winning them, doing deeds to earn them, or getting them from my very best of friends.
Ealyan: Is there something about these scammers that offer you a sense of trust?
Nico: Besides them promising me rare club penguin codes, no. I don't really know why I trusted these scammers, one was my friend and the other one was a smart kid.
Ealyan: Have you been scammed before, not counting these two issues that occurred in the last 24 hours?
Nico: I've had a quick thought and I don't believe I've been scammed before these.
Ealyan: Do you think these two scammers could be related in any way? (Working together, being the same person, etc.)
Nico: I would not think so. [They're] two completely different people. One being young and the other being older.
Ealyan: Do you have intentions on alerting the rest of the CP community on this second [scammer] by revealing his username?
Nico: I might, although I previously revealed the first scammer's username and the whole community got angry, which they obviously would of.
Ealyan: Do you have any final words or thoughts on the situations that have occurred recently? Maybe being more careful with who you trade with in the future?
Nico: Yes, I am very much so gonna be more cautious and careful with who I trade with next time. If the two scammers ever read this I want them to know I was surprised, hurt and disgusted at what they did to me and possibly others.
Ealyan: Thank you very much for participating in this interview... We send you our best wishes that justice rises that these scammers are brought to the ground.
What do you think of the whole situation? What do you think the scammers are after for? Comment down below, or tweet @FlamesandOceans about the situation!
I'm quite the penguin filled with drama aren't I haha your free to interview me any time you'd like!
ReplyDeleteI suppose so! Anyways, thanks again for allowing us to use some of your time for the blog.
DeleteThe risk of being caught is frightening for some people *shrugs*
ReplyDelete