On Twitter, Lilly stated "Too much scamming going on, cant believe I nearly fell for it". I was very curious to find out who it was, but was and wasn't surprised to find out that it was Chris, once again. I DM'ed her asking if she was willing to tell the name of the scammer. Not only stating Chris' name, she mentions that Tomisino1, the 2nd victim, that they have listed fake accounts of Chris's doing.
Derik: Are you willing to share the name of the user [aka, the scammer]?
Lilly: Yes, I already have been tweeting about it. He has made lots of fake accounts I have listed some and so has Tomisino1. It's Chrisperezcp.
The tweet she mentioned was this:
Not only does this user say that Chris also tried to scam her, but he is the user who made the fake Pup1one1 account, an imposing account of known Club Penguin youtuber, Pup1one. We suspected the Pup1one1 account to be Chris' doing, as many of the retweets were of his tweets, but that wasn't enough proof. However, this is sealed the case for us.
Speaking of sealing the case, Lilly also discovered that Clubpenguinmegg was Chris' account (this may get a little complicated, so make sure you pay attention to the chain of events).
In one of Lilly's tweets, she mentions several fake accounts that had been discovered in the past from Chris. However, there was another one called Freestuffcp, which was not listed before. Here, we have proof that this one for sure is Christopher. When talking to the 2nd victim, Tomisino1, he states at the end of the conversation that the one that the used twitter account for the scam was done on Freestuffcp, which is Christopher Perez.
Derik: So you say someone scammed you in the past? Was this a CP player?
Tomisino1: Yes, I was scammed by Chrisperezcp.
Derik: Fascinating... the other guy [Nicosscp] got scammed for a jet pack code too. Seems like he's got his eye on a specific thing.
Tomisino1: I believe that he is just trading with others with what ever they have. And at the same time, not doing a fair trade.
Derik: Ah, I see. Which account did Chris use to scam you with?
Tomisino1: Freestuffcp
But that's not all the proof we have. On clubpenguinmegg, another account that is believed to be Chris' which we can now wrap into one cycle to confirm that it is, made a tweet stating "Shout out to Freestuffcp they give out free codes and they follow ba ck if asked and they close at 2pm follow them"
When you visit Freestuffcp, you may wonder why the account is secured and/or in privacy mode. Not only that, but the description isn't very trustworthy and/or official.
3 victims that have come out - Nicosscp, Lillianlillycp and Tomisino1. 3 accounts proven to be owned by Chris. Has this gone too far?
Comment your thoughts and opinions below about the situation, or tweet @FlamesandOceans!
I very well documented piece. well done
ReplyDeleteThank you! I appreciate the compliment.
DeleteThanks for your report and your efforts to catch Christopher for that scams. Good that no one should trust him out tho.
ReplyDelete